Conference themes (Promoting and protecting our historical legacy):
1. Historic Botanic Gardens (case studies and definitions).
2. Botanic Gardens and the introduction of economically important species.
3. History is now – documenting and protecting contemporary gardens for posterity.
4. Managing Historic Botanic Gardens (problems and issues): Preserving the past while responding to contemporary needs.
5. Tourism opportunities for Historical Botanic Gardens.
Round Table: Promoting and protecting our historical legacy
The programme schedule is based in the Portugal time zone during the summer (GMT/UTC+1, BST). You can confirm your local time here.
Download the programme book here.